CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Bereavement/Grief Center workshops offered on site annually; Houston
- Texas Health Steps offers ethics webinars for free.
- Delpelchin/early intervention services. Training workshops in Houston
- Life is Good: Playmakers training ($50 registration for 8 PDUs)
- Online Play Therapy continuing education ($60 for 3 hours)
- Association for Play Therapy (They list local chapters that offer workshops.)
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization offers conferences and webinars regarding children.
- Free child life webinars every couple of months. You have to participate in the live webinar to get PDU.
- A free webinar resource for teachers, but sometimes have webinars that are applicable to child life. If you register for the webinar ahead of time, you can watch the recording of it and still get your PDU.
- Free webinars. Unsure if a certificate prints after.
- Free webinar for CLS on Cancer topics. Unsure about printed certificates
- Webinars; pay for CEU credit
- Purchase the online self-study program (3 hours for 35.95)
- Social Emotional Development in the Early Years: Promoting Positive Relationships; FREE—1.5 hours
1. CHOP: Unsure if a certificate prints
2. Indiana University: (Prints Certificate)
3. Cincinnati Children’s: (Take Test after)
4. Seattle Children’s: (Prints Certificate)
5. MUSC: (Prints Certificate)
6. Children’s Mercy (Prints Certificate)
7. Children’s National Medical Center: (Prints a Certificate)
8. Georgetown: (Prints a certificate)